Peace of mind: year-round…
…with a CPS Preventative Maintenance Agreement
You already know your car will last longer and operate more efficiently when it’s properly serviced. The same is true with heating and air conditioning components.
A CPS Preventative Maintenance Agreement protects your HVAC system and optimizes its performance. More than that…
- you are always placed at the front of the list for repair visits
- properly maintained heating and cooling systems save on your utility bills
- the likelihood of costly, unexpected repairs is greatly reduced
- the air quality inside your home improves with regularly cleaned filters
- your family is always safe and comfortable
What to expect when you are one of our “Regulars” with a maintenance agreement:
- automatic reminders for inspections (Spring and/or Fall)
- a 23-point inspection of your system on each visit
- replace/clean filters — with high quality 1” pleated filters
- we lubricate, adjust and safety-test the contracted equipment
- 50% off of our normal diagnostic fee* and 15% off all repairs on the contracted equipment
- professional, knowledgeable technicians who will treat you right!
Call our office at 508-460-6691 for assistance, or:
Choose the maintenance agreement that best fits your needs:
- Standard residential HVAC maintenance agreement (PDF)
- Premium residential HVAC maintenance agreement (PDF)
Then, purchase or renew your residential HVAC agreement online today!
- Purchase a residential HVAC maintenance agreement online now!
- Renew an existing HVAC maintenance agreement (pay for renewal) online now!
Maintenance covered by a CPS service agreement will be scheduled during our normal business hours: Monday-Friday, 7am to 4pm, with the exception of holidays. Preventative maintenance is required by most manufacturers to maintain the warranty on your equipment. This is not a guarantee that your system will operate without any future repairs. Any required repairs beyond those provided in this agreement will be brought to your attention and will be billed separately. Payment will be due upon receipt of repair invoice.
The entire team at CPS Heating & Cooling is dedicated to being the best HVAC contractor in the MetroWest area by providing exceptional service and installation for quality conscious customers. Your satisfaction is guaranteed — or we will make it right!
Would you like to sign up for a Preventative Maintenance Plan? It takes 3 minutes!