Mitsubishi Ductless Cooling & Heating Systems
Looking for the most flexible solution to your home’s cooling and heating needs? Talk to us about Mitsubishi Electric’s Zoned Comfort Solutions.
These units offer a full range of features designed for energy efficiency, performance and control over your personal comfort. No longer must you set a single temperature for all of the rooms or for a floor in your house. Control each room independently! And for garages, work spaces, attics and basements, a ductless unit is the ideal solution.
Features & Benefits
- Compact design: save space
- Insulated compressors for whisper-quiet operation
- Improved air quality with advanced multi-stage allergen filtration
- Easy-to-clean, washable filters to reduce environmental impact and save money
- Adjustable airflow direction lets you direct air to where it is most needed
- Return air sensors monitor room conditions and automatically maintain the temperature
- Remote operation from your phone or tablet or program schedules for changing filters
Let the CPS team help you select the right system for your family:
- Maintain the ideal temperature in each individual room in your home
- Super-quiet operation
- An average of 40% more efficient than window air conditioning units
- Mitsubishi Electric Inverter technology maintains even temperateure, using a minimal amount of energy, no matter what the temperature outside
- Get Smart – use the kumo® cloud mobile app to control your home’s heating and cooling from wherever you may happen to be at that time
- Now compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
Recessed Ceiling Cassettes
Rebates and Incentivies
Many incentives and financing options are available to help homeowners make energy-efficient upgrades and renovations to their homes, including up to $14,000 worth of tax credits are available through the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022. Learn more about Financing and Rebates options available through CPS Heating and Cooling.